Wellness

Energy drinks leave new father with hole in his skull, fighting for his life during son’s birth

B40496C9-9098-4E4C-B545-27F2A6D4DE0A.jpeg

“After a two hour drive to the hospital, I learned that my husband, the father of my child, the person I am so deeply in love with, had had a brain hemorrhage. Why? The doctors concluded (after running his tox screen and ruling out drugs) that this horrible event was due to his recent excessive energy drink consumption (a habit he had built when he started working longer hours and commuting).”

[READ MORE]

Advertisements

Categories: Wellness